As the world turns to more industrialization every day, our environment becomes more polluted. We also suffer from various bronchial diseases. However, with the help of technology, you can keep yourself and your family safe from the harmful effects of air pollution on our bodies. Today we will provide you with the best 10 air purifiers that you should consider having with you or your home to protect yourself and your family from the effects of air pollution.
Coway sells a number of high-quality and effective air purifiers, but if you are looking for the best air purifier, this model is characterized by its high capacity, small size, quiet operation, ease of use, and fair price.
This air sterilizer features a four-stage filtration system, with pre-filter, active carbon filter, real HEPA filter, and ionizer (read the alert about ionizers below the article). Other great features include filter change indicator, economical power saving mode, airflow control, and three timer options (1, 4, or 8 hours).
Coway recommends changing the active carbon filter every 6 months, and the HEPA filter each year. Coway AP-1512HH is one of the most admired purifiers in the world, and it frequently tops the lists of the best air sterilizers. It is suitable for all your needs, whether from eliminating odors and smoke to removing dust and allergens in the air.
- Absorbing room sizes up to 33.5 square meters (CADR rating: dust 246/240 dust / 233 smoke).
- It reduces up to 99.97% of particles to 0.3 micron in the air, including pollutants and other allergens.
- Reduces odor.
- It is characterized by pollution sensor, timer and filter age indicator.
- 3 fan speeds available with manual setup. The automatic mode sets the speed from 1 to 3 based on the indoor air quality level. When no pollution is detected for 30 minutes, the fan will automatically stop and set as Eco mode to save energy.
- The timer feature allows the machine to operate 1/4/8 hours before automatically shutting down.
- The filter replacement indicator checks both pre-filter and HEPA filter respectively to allow users to know when to wash or replace the filter.
- 77W power consumption and quiet operation with noise level from 24.4 dB to 53.8 dB.
Whenever you look for the best air purifier, this Winex air sterilizer is great. WINIX 5500-2 is designed for any household environment, ready to catch dust, pet dander, smoke, mold spores and household odors.
Also equipped with a real HEPA filter, this air purifier can capture 99.97% of airborne pollutants; Such as dust, pet dander, and other allergens up to 0.3 microns in size.
Its smart sensors can measure the air and set the fan to filter the air in automatic mode. Measure the automatic mode the sensor detects the amount of light surrounding the room, adjusts the fan speed, reduces floodlights and silent operation during the night.
- Advanced Swedish design. Swedish filter technology captures 99% of airborne pollutants.
- Reduces odors.
- For large rooms up to 50 square meters.
- Low energy use. Energy consumption: 30 – 61 watts.
- It was independently tested.
- Filter room air 5 times per hour in large bedrooms, living rooms and spaces up to 50 sq.m.
This Honeywell Air Purifier is very cool. Honeywell HPA300 is a powerful air purifier. True HEPA Allergen Remover captures up to 99.97 percent of microscopic allergens, to a size of 0.3 microns.
This air purifier is suitable for large rooms up to 43 square meters. The price is great compared to its strength, and contains 3 speeds in addition to the fourth speed turbo.
- Large Room Air Purifier: Recommended for large rooms (43 square meters).
- This air purifier helps capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 micron.
- 3 levels of air cleaning plus Turbo setup.
- Reduces odors.
- Honeywell air sterilizer filters and circulates air at the specified room size up to 5 times per hour.
PHILIPS AC2889/90 2000I
The Philips 2000i smart air purifier automatically monitors and purifies the air in automatic mode. Philips AeraSense technology has the highest sensitivity in terms of minimizing indoor air conditions. It constantly monitors air and adjusts fan speed automatically when it detects a particle change.
Then it gives real-time information about air quality across the screen and the connected app. Also use the app to find out about air quality outside and for tips on how to manage it. It is ideal for use in the bedroom or living room.
- A real HEPA filter removes 99.97% of particles up to 0.3 micron size.
- This air sterilizer is smart and you can control it from your mobile.
- This product has three purification settings.
- Philips AeraSense technology is highly effective.
- 3 speed settings + 4 turbo settings.
DYSON PURE COOL LINK PURIFIER
Dyson is designed to have a space to fit anywhere in the home. It is integrated with the automatic mode that monitors air quality and reacts accordingly when the air becomes polluted. For people who sleep in lighting, it is programmed in automatic mode at night, which allows for quieter settings. With the Dyson link app, you can monitor filter life and control remotely.
- Real HEPA filter automatically removes 99.97% of pollutants up to 0.3 micron size.
- Works with Amazon Alexa.
- Automatic monitoring.
BLUE PURE 411
When we ask about the best small air purifier, this Puro purifier is a powerful, undoubtedly powerful, Pure 411 Air Purifier that will help you breathe and sleep. It contains a BlueAir three-part filtration system, which captures 99% of common airborne pollutants, such as allergens, odors, smoke, mold spores, dust mites, and animal dander.
It can also cover up to 15 square meters. The active carbon filter removes common pet odors and cooking.
- Active carbon filter.
- Effective on 360 ° circumference.
- Remove 99% of the particles.
- Covering up to 15 square meters.
LG PURICARE AIR PURIFIER
LG PuriCare, one of the best air purifiers, offers 360 ° purification, with its unique design that makes your space beautiful and absorbs pollutants from all directions wherever they are installed. Inside the LG device there is a coaxial centrifugal fan and a vane with a nozzle which makes the purification 20 percent more powerful than a conventional product. There is a smart sensor through which PuriCare senses the level of pollution and sets the airflow cycle and runs it automatically.
LG Purifier has a strong cleaning and provides clean air. The baby care function also works on the bottom of the PuriCare to deliver clean air to the lower places of your child’s play.
- 360 degree scrubbing.
- Real HEPA filter.
- SmartThinQ technology.
LEVOIT CORE 300
In this air purifier and deodorizer, the HEPA filter can be customized to suit your personal needs. If you have allergy and asthma problems, this device is for you. Its True HEPA filter meets the standards to remove 99.97% of dust, smoke, odors, mold spores, pet dander and small particles up to 0.3 micron.
This air purifier has three times the power of the old LV-H132 fan, it can cover up to 19.9 square meters.
- The H13 Ture HEPA filter works with a high-precision pre-filter and activated carbon filter, which holds 99.97% of fine particles as small as 0.3 micron.
- Almost Noiseless noise level in sleep mode with only 24 dB.
- Long service life.
- The screen light can be turned off to enjoy a full night’s sleep without the effect of light.
- Timer for 2/4/6/8 hours and filter age indicator for your convenience.
GERMGUARDIAN 4-IN-1 AIR PURIFIER
The GermGuardian AC5350B 4-in-1 Air Purifier is an ideal air purifier for people with allergies because it comes with a HEPA filter that can capture 99.97% of dust and allergens up to 0.3 micron size.
The air purifier also comes with UV-C light (read the alert about it below the article) that helps eliminate airborne viruses such as influenza and nasal viruses. This air purifier and deodorizer has an easy-to-use digital display panel that includes UV control.
- Automatically removes 99.97% of dust up to a size of 0.3 microns.
- It works with titanium dioxide.
- Quiet sleep mode.